Share Trading Courses Croydon
|Registration (Coffee & Tea)
Drinks in the Bar for those who wish to chat.
Would YOU like to know more about:-
- Investing in Stocks & Shares
- The basics of Investing
- How to generate a second income
- How to trade the financial markets
- The ability to trade the financial markets from wherever you are in the world
Then you must go on a Saturday Share Trading Course in Croydon where numbers are limited.
The next course in Croydon is on Saturday 25th February 2017.
The course includes lunch and all day refreshments including some chocolate!
Our Saturday Share Trading Courses Croydon are held at the excellent Jurys Inn Wellesley Road Croydon South London CRO 9XY. Car parking is available at a discounted Rate at the Whitgift Centre just 5 minutes walk away.
To put some flesh on the bone we cover the following on our Share Trading Course Croydon plus a lot more:-
- We will take a detailed look at the Investment options available
- How to Select a Share for Investment
- How to open a Share trading account and what market makers are available
- What investment strategy’s that one can use including:-
- Long Term Buy & Hold
- High Yield Portfolio and how to select and construct one
- Short and medium term trading
- The use of Spread Betting (which is usually tax-free) and CFD’s contracts for difference to be able to use leverage when buying and selling positions in stocks and shares.
- How to devise and use a trading plan
- The importance of using stop losses and why they need to be reviewed
- Some ideas on where and how to find investment ideas for short and medium term trading
We are always happy to take questions during our courses.
Once you book we will send you a few simple questions as regards your level or lack of experience and we will tailor the course accordingly ensuring that it is productive for all irrespective of their level of knowledge.
Our courses are suitable for beginners and improvers. We have no doubt that you will go away with a lot of practical ideas and information that you can start to implement more or less immediately.
We will also ask if there are any specific questions or problems that attendees would like to address and perhaps a share that they would like to evaluate. This can be very interesting and can provide ideas for future trades.
Apart from excellent training our courses include
- Refreshments and Lunch
- The opportunity to meet like-minded investors
- Time to have a drink in the Bar afterwards
email us at EasysharetradingUK@nullgmail.com to book
Course Dates Available 25th February 2017